Key Financial Crime Appointments – Q4 2017 – Q1 2018
– Karen Briggs has been promoted to UK Head of Financial Crime at KPMG. She was previously UK Head of Brexit
– Debbie Barton has left Aviva Investors to join Old Mutual Wealth as Group Head of Financial Crime. She was previously Global Financial Crime Senior Manager & DMLRO
– Simon Priest has joined Bank ABC as Head of Anti–Financial Crime. He joins from Deutsche Bank where he was an AML Director.
– Natasha Vernier has been promoted to Head of Financial Crime at Monzo Bank. She was previously Head of Fraud Operations
– Sandra Ferreira has been appointed as the MLRO OF DVB Bank. She was previously Head of Compliance, Risk & Internal Controls at Banco do Brasil
– David Richards, previous MLRO at TD Direct Investing, has left to join Hitachi Capital as Group Head of Financial Crime
– Neil Young joins UBS as EMEA Head of Investigations. He was previously European Head of Investigations at HSBC.
– Elton Marques has joined HSBC in London as Head of Financial Crime Compliance Audit. He joins from HSBC Hong Kong where he was Regional Head of Compliance Audit, Asia Pacific.
– Stephanie Paparizos has been appointed as Global Head of Financial Crime Compliance at FXCM. She was previously Head of AML Monitoring and Testing for Europe at HSBC.
– Sushma Patel, previous Director of Financial Crime at PWC, has left to join Schroders as Head of Financial Crime risk
– Keith Falconer joins Deutsche Asset Management as Head of Anti – Financial Crime. He was previously Global Head of Compliance at CMC Markets
– Lucy Moreton has been appointed as Head of Compliance and MLRO at Lombard Odier. She was previously Head of Regulatory Change and Initiatives, Conduct, Compliance and Operational Risk at Lloyds Banking Group
– Munish Trehan has left Ebury to join Currency Solutions as Head of Compliance. He was previously Global Head of Compliance
– Athol Abrahams has joined LendInvest as Group Head of Risk, Compliance and MLRO. He was previously Group Head of Risk and Compliance at Amicus Finance plc
– Julie James has been promoted to Money Laundering Reporting Officer at China Construction Bank. She was previously Senior Financial Crime Manager
– Michael Hodnett has left Instinet to join ED & F Man Capital Markets as Head of Compliance & MLRO. He was previously European Head of Compliance, MLRO and Global Coordinator of Regulatory Controls
– Graham Hooper has moved on from Lloyds where he was Director of Financial Crime Risk. He is now a Financial Crime Prevention Consultant at GJH Compliance Ltd
– Amanda Parmenter has been promoted to Head of Fraud & Financial Crime at Lloyds Banking Group. She was previously Head of Financial Crime Policy
– Peter Wood has been appointed as Head of Financial Crime at Ratesetter. He was previously He was previously Group MLRO at Worldfirst